Saturday, October 11, 2008

Was God's Son Jesus' voice heard?


John 10:27 NIV..

John the baptist while in prison, asks Jesus' apostles to ask Jesus. "Are you the Coming One, or are we to expect a different one?"

In reply Jesus said to them: "Go YOUR way and report to John what YOU are hearing and seeing: The blind are seeing again, and the lame are walking about, the lepers are being cleansed and the deaf are hearing, and the dead are being raised up, and the poor are having the good news declared to them; and happy is he that finds no cause for stumbling in me."Truly I say to YOU people, Among those born of women there has not been raised up a greater than John the Baptist; but a person that is a lesser one in the kingdom of the heavens is greater than he is. But from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of the heavens is the goal toward which men press, and those pressing forward are seizing it.

For all, the Prophets and the Law, prophesied until John; and if YOU want to accept it, He himself is ‘E·li´jah who is destined to come.’

Let him that has ears listen.


Then he started to reproach the cities in which most of his powerful works had taken place, because they did not repent: "Woe to you, Cho·ra´zin! Woe to you, Beth·sa´i·da! because if the powerful works had taken place in Tyre and Si´don that took place in YOU, they would long ago have repented in sackcloth and ashes. Consequently I say to YOU, It will be more endurable for Tyre and Si´don on Judgment Day than for YOU. And you, Ca·per´na·um, will you perhaps be exalted to heaven? Down to Ha´des you will come; because if the powerful works that took place in you had taken place in Sod´om, it would have remained until this very day. Consequently I say to YOU people, It will be more endurable for the land of Sod´om on Judgment Day than for you."


At that time Jesus said in response: "I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to babes. Yes, O Father, because to do thus came to be the way approved by you. All things have been delivered to me by my Father, and no one fully knows the Son but the Father, neither does anyone fully know the Father but the Son and anyone to whom the Son is willing to reveal him. Come to me, all YOU who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh YOU. Take my yoke upon YOU and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and YOU will find refreshment for YOUR souls. Mt 11:3-6,11-15,20-25-29


For my yoke is kindly and my load is light." Heed Jesus' voice! People are YOU listening? Jesus voicing at the religious zealots of his day. The Pharisee's of the world today, who convinced the Jew's to go against Jesus.


"Either YOU people make the tree fine and its fruit fine or make the tree rotten and its fruit rotten; for by its fruit the tree is known. Offspring of vipers, how can YOU speak good things, when YOU are wicked? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. The good man out of his good treasure sends out good things, whereas the wicked man out of his wicked treasure sends out wicked things. I tell YOU that every unprofitable saying that men speak, they will render an account concerning it on Judgment Day; for by your words you will be declared righteous, and by your words you will be condemned."


Then as an answer to him some of the scribes and Pharisees said: "Teacher, we want to see a sign from you." In reply he said to them: "A wicked and adulterous generation keeps on seeking for asign, but no sign will be given it except the sign of Jo´nah the prophet. For just as Jo´nah was in the belly of the huge fish three days and three nights, so the Son of man will be in the heart of the earth three days and three nights. Mt 12:33-40

People thence and now, can't seem to fathom how Jesus knew he was going to die, well people Jesus is Godlike, but he is not God. Get the message hear MY voice and the voice of MY only true brother Lord Jesus? Why would Jesus' Father if he were God say listen to my Son's Voice?


Six days later Jesus took Peter and James and John his brother along and brought them up into a lofty mountain by themselves. And he was transfigured before them, and his face shone as the sun, and his outer garments became brilliant as the light. And, look! there appeared to them Moses and E·li´jah, conversing with him. Responsively Peter said to Jesus: "Lord, it is fine for us to be here. If you wish, I will erect three tents here, one for you and one for Moses and one for E·li´jah." While he was yet speaking, look! a bright cloud over shadowed them, and, look! a voice out of the cloud, saying: "This is MY Son, the beloved, whom I have approved; listen to him. Mt 17:1-3


David himself calls him ‘Lord,’ but how does it come that he is his son?"

And the great crowd was listening to him with pleasure. And in his teaching he went on to say: "Look out for the scribes that want to walk around in robes and want greetings in the market places and front seats in the synagogues and most prominent places at evening meals. They are the ones devouring the houses of the widows and for a pretext making long prayers; these will receive a heavier judgment." "He that listens to YOU listens to me [too]. And he that disregards YOU disregards me [too]. Moreover, he that disregards me disregards [also] him that sent me forth." Mr 12:37-40; Lu 10:16


Jesus didn't come of his own initiative.


When the world began, the Word was already there. The Word was with God, and the nature of the Word was the nature of God. The Word was there in the beginning with God. It was through the agency of the Word that everything else came into being. Without the Word not one single thing came into being. John 1:1-3


Like..Father like Son?..VOICE! Share the truth.

"Most truly I say to YOU, The hour is coming, and it is now, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who have given heed will live. For just as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted also to the Son to have life in himself. And he has given him authority to do judging, because Son of man he is. Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment. I cannot do a single thing of my own initiative; just as I hear, I judge; and the judgment that I render is righteous, because I seek, not my own will, but the will of him that sent me. John 5:25-30


They did not grasp that he was talking to them about the Father. Therefore Jesus said: "When once YOU have lifted up the Son of man, then YOU will know that I am [he], and that I do nothing of my own initiative; but just as the Father taught me I speak these things. And he that sent me is with me; he did not abandon me to myself, because I always do the things pleasing to him." As he was speaking these things, many put faith in him. Because I, on the other hand, tell the truth, YOU do not believe me. Who of YOU convicts me of sin? If I speak truth, why is it YOU do not believe me? He that is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why YOU do not listen, because YOU are not from God." Joh 8:27-30,45-47


Therefore some of the Pharisees began to say: "This is not a man from God, because he does not observe the Sabbath." Others began to say: "How can a man that is a sinner perform signs of that sort?" So there was a division among them. Hence they said to the blind man again: "What do you say about him, seeing that he opened your eyes?" The [man] said: "He is a prophet." However, the Jews did not believe concerning him that he had been blind and had gained sight, until they called the parents of the man that gained sight. And they asked them: "Is this YOUR son who YOU say was born blind? His parents said these things because they were in fear of the Jews, for the Jews had already come to an agreement that, if anyone confessed him as Christ, he should get expelled from the synagogue. This is why his parents said: "He is of age. QUESTION him." "Give glory to God; we know that this man is a sinner." In turn he answered: "Whether he is a sinner I do not know. One thing I do know, that, whereas I was blind, I see at present." Therefore they said to him: "What did he do to you? How did he open your eyes?"


He answered them: "I told YOU already, and yet YOU did not listen. Why do YOU want to hear it again? YOU do not want to become his disciples also, do YOU?"

At this they reviled him and said: "You are a disciple of that [man], but we are disciples of Moses. We know that God has spoken to Moses; but as for this [man], we do not know where he is from. "In answer the man said to them: "This certainly is a marvel, that YOU do not know where he is from, and yet he opened my eyes. We know that God does not listen to sinners, but if anyone is God-fearing and does his will, he listens to this one. John 9:16-18,22,23,24-31


FAITH! does not take ear's to hear nor eyes to see.


The doorkeeper opens to this one, and the sheep listen to his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has got all his own out, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, because they know his voice. A stranger they will by no means follow but will flee from him, because they do not know the voice of strangers." Jesus spoke this comparison to them; but they did not know what the things meant that he was speaking to them. Therefore Jesus said again: "Most truly I say to YOU, I am the door of the sheep. John 10:3-7

Having said these things, then Jesus went out with his disciples across the winter torrent of Kid´ron to where there was a garden, and he and his disciples entered into it.


How can anyone not defend our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus in truth is beyond me?


But YOU do not believe, because YOU are none of my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. And I give them everlasting life, and they will by no means ever be destroyed, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. What my Father has given me is something greater than all other things, and no one can snatch them out of the hand of the Father. I and the Father are one."


Does anyone know what I and My Father are one means?


Once more the Jews lifted up stones to stone him. Jesus replied to them: "I displayed to YOU many fine works from the Father. For which of those works are YOU stoning me?" The Jews answered him: "We are stoning you, not for a fine work, but for blasphemy, even because you, although being a man, make yourself a god." Jesus answered them: "Is it not written in your Law, ‘I said: "YOU are gods"’?


Yes, pagans god's various trinities who were men and women at one time who had their slaves make stone idols of them before or after there deaths. In ancient times people called men Lord and kings and women queen's today even in England men are called Lord. The kings and queen's and Lord's of the nations'.


ONLY ONE GOD! and one Lord Jesus Christ!


The Scripture cannot be nullified, do YOU say to me whom the Father sanctified and dispatched into the world, ‘You blaspheme,’ because I said, I am God’s Son? If I am not doing the works of my Father, do not believe me. But if I am doing them, even though YOU do not believe me, believe the works, in order that YOU may come to know and may continue knowing that the Father is in union with me and I am in union with the Father." 10:26-38


Let's reason, for people who haven't got a clue, all religions are part of the Harlot that rides the beast. In Exodus God says to Moses did I not make you a God to Pharoah?

Well really what did God mean?

Surely Moses was a vessel of God. Did Pharoah see that? How many plagues did it take? Did Pharoah ever heed to Moses as a vessel of God? As many in the OT denied God, didn't heed His voice..they also denied when God sent..NT..His Son then they didn't heed his voice either. God knows whom are His!


Now Judas, his betrayer, also knew the place, because Jesus had many times met there with his disciples. Therefore Judas took the soldier band and officers of the chief priests and of the Pharisees and came there with torches and lamps and weapons. Jesus, therefore, knowing all the things coming upon him, went forth and said to them: "Whom are YOU looking for?" They answered him: "Jesus the Naz·a·rene´." He said to them: "I am [he]." Now Judas, his betrayer, was also standing with them. Then Simon Peter, as he had a sword, drew it and struck the slave of the high priest and cut his right ear off. The name of the slave was Malchus.


Jesus, however, said to Peter: "Put the sword into [its] sheath. The cup that the Father has given me, should I not by all means drink it?" Therefore Pilate came outside to them and said: "What accusation do YOU bring against this man?" In answer they said to him: "If this man were not a wrongdoer, we would not have delivered him up to you." Hence Pilate said to them: "Take him yourselves and judge him according to YOUR law." The Jews said to him: "It is not lawful for us to kill anyone." This, in order that the word of Jesus might be fulfilled which he said to signify what sort of death he was destined to die. So Pilate entered into the governor’s palace again and called Jesus and said to him: "Are you the king of the Jews?"

Jesus answered: "Is it of your own originality that you say this, or did others tell you about me?" Pilate answered: "I am not a Jew, am I? Your own nation and the chief priests delivered you up to me. What did you do?"


No part of the world, what don't people understand today about what Jesus said?


Jesus answered: "My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source." Therefore Pilate said to him: "Well, then, are you a king?" Jesus answered: "You yourself are saying that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone that is on the side of the truth listens to my voice." John 18:1-5,10,11,29-37


Jesus' own people sold him killed him, they "didn't heed in faith", of him or His Father. John 18:38-40


Pilate said to him: "What is truth?" And after saying this, he went out again to the Jews and said to them: "I find no fault in him. Moreover, YOU have a custom that I should release a man to YOU at the passover. Do YOU, therefore, wish me to release to YOU the king of the Jews?" Then they shouted again, saying: "Not this man, but Bar·ab´bas!" Now Bar·ab´bas was a robber. Well the Jews sure voiced who they chose. Judgement begins first with the house of God, so what of US?


The Book of the Lamb


And I saw, and, look! the Lamb standing upon the Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harps with their harps: These are the ones that did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins. These are the ones that keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes. These were bought from among mankind as firstfruits to God and to the Lamb, and no falsehood was found in their mouths; they are without blemish. saying in a loud voice: "FEAR God and give him glory, because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived, and so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters." And another angel, a third, followed them, saying in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the wild beast and its image, and receives a mark on his forehead or upon his hand, he will also drink of the wine of the anger of God that is poured out undiluted into the cup of his wrath, and he shall be tormented with fire and sulphur in the sight of the holy angels and in the sight of the Lamb.


And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever, and day and night they have no rest, those who worship the wild beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name. Those who acccept the mark will perish during the Great Tribulation.


HEED LISTEN!


Here is where it means endurance for the holy ones, those who observe the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus." Re 14:1,2,4,5,7,9-12

No comments: