Friday, October 10, 2008

JOHN 1:1-18


In the beginning Elohim created the heaven and the earth. And Elohim said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:1,26. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with YHWH, and the Word was YHWH. He existed in the beginning with YHWH. Through him all [other] things were made, and apart from him nothing was made that has been made. John 1:1-3. TRN-KJV & ISV.

And the angel (Michael) of YHWH came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I swore unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. There was a man sent from YHWH, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and those in the world were made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many has received him, to them gave he power to become the sons and daughters of YHWH, even to them that believe in his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of YHWH. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This is he of whom I spoke, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Yahshua the Messiah. No man has seen the Father at any time; the only begotten Son, which was in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. John 1:4-18.


And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:) To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being with child. And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him, and laid him in a sukkah in swaddling white cloths; because there was no room for them in the inn. And there was in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel (Gabriel) of YHWH came upon them, and the glory of YHWH shone round about them: and they became very fearful. (As it is written in the law of YHWH, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to YHWH; And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of YHWH, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons. And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Spirit was upon him. And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Spirit, that he should not see death, before he had seen YHWH's Messiah. And he came by the Spirit: and when the parents brought in the child Yahshua, to do for him after the custom of the law, Then raised up his arms, and blessed YHWH, and said, YHWH, now let thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word: For mine eyes have seen thy salvation, Luke 2:4-9,23-30

These words spoke Yahshua, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee, the only true Elohim, and Yahushua the Messiah, whom thou hast sent. I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. And now, O Father, glorify me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: they were yours, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy Word. Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou did send me. John 17:1-8

John 1:1, Biblical Literature, "With an anarthrous predicate preceding the verb, are primarily qualitative in meaning. They indicate that the Son has the nature of the Father. Yahweh is NOT a variant of "Jehovah". "Jehovah" is a misunderstanding of the Masoretic text of the Old Testament. The ancient Hebrews did not write vowels, so the name of The Almighty was written YHWH. When Hebrew went extinct as a living language, vowel points were invented so the Jews could still pronounce the sacred text. But by then they were reluctant to speak the name Yahweh, so they inserted the vowel points of Adonay "lord" into the consonants of YHWH. This way the rabbis remembered not to say Yahweh, but to say Adonay. When the OT was translated into Latin, the Latin scholars didn't know this and read the name of The Almighty with the consonants of Yahweh, but the vowels of Adonay--in other words, Jehovah (there was some variation in the way the vowel points were pronounced). JEHOVAH is a completely invented word from a misreading of the Hebrew text by the Latin translators in the 4th century. The etymology of "hovah" as 'disaster' is just more incorrect folk etymology. The word "Jehovah" is NOT Hebrew. The Greek translation of the 3rd century BME (which has, by Jewish practice, kurios 'lord' instead of YHWH or Elohim). Arabic vowels are irrelevant here since by the time Yahweh was developed as a word, the Northwest Semitic languages (of which Hebrew is one) and the ancestor of Arabic had gone their separate ways. Also, the transliteration of 'hyh (imperfective first person singular of hyh 'be') is wrong. It is ahweh, not eheye (she forgot the final 'h' to make it even).


Some people say that His Name is "I AM", they get this from Exodus 3:14, And Elohim said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. "I AM" means, Yahweh is what He chooses to be, He causes everything to be, and this is found in the Interpreter's Dictionary of the Bible. In other words there is no power Greater than Yahweh, He is the only source of power. Isaiah 40:13-14, 21-23, 42:8, 43:10-11, 45:5-6,18, 46:9. Yahweh said: Thus saith YHWH the Sovereign of Israel, and his redeemer YHWH of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no Elohim. Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there an Elohim beside me? yea, there is no rock; I know not any. Isaiah 44:6,8.

These are just a few scriptures to let one know, there is no power Greater than Yahweh; if the reader would just read the next verse in Exodus 3:15, they would find that the Father says, His Name is Yahweh "Forever" and this is my memorial unto all generations. Exodus 3:15, Psalms 135:15, Isaiah 63:16. "The appropriate name of our Supreme Savior and Creator our Heavenly Father the sustainer of life, and the entire Universe is YHWH (Pronounced "YAH-WEY") THE ALMIGHTY ELOHIM. The appropriate name of our Savior sent by Elohim the Lamb of Yahweh His Son the Messiah is Yahshua. The scriptures reveal to us the importance of our Creator's name."

YHWH himself produced me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. From time indefinite I was installed, from the start, from times earlier than the earth. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: Then I was by him, and became his master worker, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men. Proverbs 8:22-31.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, mighty El, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6. Michael (First Name Origin and Meaning) Hebrew - Male Michael is a given name that comes from the Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל / מיכאל(Mikha' El), meaning mighty El · Male "Who is like El". Michael the Archangel..mal'ach Hebrew word #4397 in Strong's, also meaning "messenger". Michael foremost Prince. The Hebrew word, mashiyah, means "the anointed." The Messiah, Prince of Peace, Yahshua is the Firstborn of the Father. Yahshua is an image of the invisible Elohim, the first begotten (prõtotokos) of the creation. Colossians 1:15 hence the beginning (arche) of the creation of Elohim . Revelation 3:14. First and foremost mean virtually the same thing.


The foremost prince, both in power and authority, is Michael, the Archangel. The one who stands up for Elohim's people during the end of the age. Michael was with the Jews in the wilderness at the exodus, Michael disputes with the Devil over the body of Moses. When Yahshua who is Michael returned back to his Father in heaven, after 40 day's on earth as Michael he cast Satan down to earth woe to the world. Exodus 14; Joshua 5:13-15; And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. Daniel 12:1; 10:13,21; Jude 9; Revelation 12:7-9.

And Yahshua, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, look, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of Elohim descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And look also a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. From that time on Yahshua began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Matthew 3:16,17 4:17. So the Word became flesh and tabernacled among us. We gazed on his glory, the kind of glory that belongs to the Father's unique Son, full of grace and truth. John told the truth about him when he cried out, "This is the person about whom I spoke, 'The one who comes after me is preferred before me, because he existed before me. "From his fullness we have all received one gracious gift after another. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Yahshua the Messiah. John 1:14-16.

Yahshua said: Labour not for the food that perishes, but for that food which endures unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for in him the Father sealed. Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of Elohim? Yahshua answered and said unto them, This is the work of Elohim, that you believe in him whom he has sent. They said therefore unto him, What sign shall thou then show, that we may see, and believe thee? what work are you doing? Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat. Then Yahshua said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of Elohim is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. Then said they unto him, Rabbi, evermore give us this bread. And Yahshua said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that comes to me shall never hunger; and he that believes in me shall never thirst. But I said unto you, that you also have seen me, and believe not. All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that comes to me I will by no means drive away. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:27-40.

And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me. It is also written in the law, that the testimony of two men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me. Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Yahshua answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:16-19. But, rather than try and make sense of the maze of questions that people ask seek Yahweh in Spirit and Truth through his Son. Yahshua will go to his Father for us, the reader will no doubt be better served by simply reasoning on the scriptures in question. Philippians 2:8-11 reads: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the stake. Wherefore YHWH also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Yahshua every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Yahshua the Messiah is master, to the Glory of YHWH the Father.


Philippians reveals Yahshua to be a humble and willing servant of his Father, who willingly forsook his privileged place in heaven and came to the earth and died a horrible death on a tree. That's why Paul said "for this very reason also YHWH exalted him." It does not matter which translation a person chooses to read, the truth is still obvious to those who are not bent on deception: Yahweh exalted His Son Yahshua and gave him an honored name above all others. Therefore, John's statement that the Word was "like El" and with YHWH, does not mean that he is or was the Elohim with whom he was. It merely expresses a certain quality about the Word, but it does not identify him as one and the same, as the One Elohim himself. First, why does anyone even think this man is like El? Because he talked like Elohim's Son! Even though his earthly father was an ordinary carpenter, he said to his parents once when he was just twelve and they found him in the temple, But he said to them: "Why did YOU have to go looking for me? Did YOU not know that I must be in the [house] of my Father?" Luke 2:49. His mother, of course, knew that her husband had no doing's in the temple. In a very natural way, he identified himself as being Elohim's Son, saying things like, "If you knew me, you would know my father also" and "He who has seen me has seen the Father also." Like Father like Son? Now, when the army officer that was standing by with him in view saw he had expired under these circumstances, he said: "Truly this man is the Son of the Almighty." Mark 15:39.

Yahshua again indicated his Father's Supremacy when he said: The Spirit of YHWH is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, Luke 4:18. Anointing is the giving of authority or a commission by a Supreme being, Greater to someone who does not already have authority. Here Yahweh is plainly Supreme, for he anointed Yahshua, giving him that authority he did not previously have. Yahshua's own prayers are a powerful example of his humble position. When Yahshua was about to die, he showed who his Superior is by praying: Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. Luke 22:42. To whom was he praying? To a part of himself? No, he was praying to someone entirely separate, his Father, whose will is Superior and can be different from his own, the only One able to "remove this cup." Yahshua also said: And when Yahushua had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit. Luke 23:46.

The position is clear. Not only is the Almighty Greater, than His Son, but His Supremacy is mentioned many times in the scriptures, the OT & NT. Yahshua is always presented as a humble servant of Yahweh. That is why the Bible plainly says that "the head of the Messiah is Yahweh". But I would have you know, that the head of every man is the Messiah; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of the Messiah is YHWH. 1 Corinthians 11:3. Yahshua was also made in the image and likeness of the Father, Yahweh. To disregard this fact, one would have to deny that Yahweh has a Son - as John 3:16 tells us. Not only would we have to disregard this verse of scripture, but we would have to also deny the prophecy that a Messiah would come into the world from the line or seed of David, as John 7:42 spoke of "Hath not the scripture said, That Yahshua cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?" And this is why Yahshua himself said: Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is Greater than I. John 14:28.

Look also into Matthew 20:23; Mark 6:49; 11:32,33; John 4:19; 6:70; 8:44; 9:17;10:1,13, 33;12:6..Yahshua told the Jews: "I have come down from heaven to do, not my will, but the will of him that sent me." John 6:38. After the death of the Messiah he returned to his Father and is now, as he was before, a spirit (Archangel) and immortal like his Father. The Scriptures confirms the correctness of the rendering "a" son in Isaiah 9:6. Careful readers will note that the prophecy in Isaiah says that the Messiah "will be called" by such names as mighty El, Everlasting Father. If that were in reference to Elohim, he would have already been known as such when the prophecy was written. That is in fact what the prophecy is foretelling, namely that the Messiah will inherit the throne of David and rule Elohim's Kingdom in place of him for 1,000 year's as the Prince of Peace. Yahshua becomes the Everlasting Father of mankind by virtue of the fact that he brings the dead back to life and grants them everlasting life if they obey him. If ye love me, keep my commandments. John 14:15..The Torah (Teachings) about Yahshua the Messiah, his support for Torah (Law). He was gloriously resurrected after 3 days in the tomb by his Father, and can now be found sitting at the right hand of YHWH.

After Yahshua died, he was in the tomb for 3 days. If he were Yahweh, then Habakkuk 1:12 is wrong when it says: "Art thou not from eternity", O YHWH my Elohim, mine Holy One? , "You do not die" O YHWH, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O Almighty Elohim, thou hast established them for correction. But the Bible says that Yahshua did die and was in the tomb. And who resurrected Yahshua from the dead? If he was dead, he could not have resurrected himself. On the other hand, if he was not really dead, his pretended death would not have paid the price for Adam's sin. But he did pay that price in full by his genuine death. So it was "Yahweh [who] resurrected [Yahshua] by loosing the pangs of death." Whom YHWH hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it. Acts 2:24. The Almighty, raised his Son and servant Yahshua from the dead.

The Scriptures explain how our original father, Adam, brought death upon the whole race. Yahshua is called the Last Adam because he replaces Adam as mankind's father. He will become our Everlasting Father when he abolishes death and imparts everlasting life to Adam's offspring. As the firstborn Son of all Creation, Yahshua is unique among all of Yahweh's sons, in that he was the first and only creature directly created by Yahweh. All other things were created through the Son. That is why, in fact, Yahshua is called, the firstborn from the dead. Yahshua is also the first creature raised from the dead to immortality. And he is the head of the body, the assembly: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fullness dwell; Colossians 1:18,19.

Does Yahshua's ability to perform miracles, such as resurrecting people, indicate that he is or was Yahweh? Well, the apostles and the prophets EliYah and Elisha had that power too, but that did not make them more than men. Yahweh gave the power to perform miracles to the prophets, Yahshua, and the apostles to show that He was backing them. And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he will judge and make war. His eyes as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he is clothed with a garment dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of YHWH. Revelation 19:11-13.










No comments: